2020 has been a daunting year so far, but hopefully we’ll start to see a (flickering) light at the end of the tunnel. We’ve been hard at work trying to help establish a “new normal” in this post-quarantine (but still very COVID-wary) world, and we are delighted to announce that following the temporary closure due to the Covid19 crisis, we will begin a soft and cautious reopening of the school during the month of August.
The safety of our students and staff is our main priority so we are currently working on guidelines for reopening, and will adhere to all health and safety protocols, as outlined by the Irish government.
The following are some of the new procedures we have implemented to get us all back safely.
1. All staff and students will be required to wear masks at all times during the classes.
2. All robots, computers and furniture will be sanitised after each class.
3. Staff and students are required to sanitise hands on entering the building and encouraged to regularly sanitise throughout the classes.
4. Classes are restricted to a maximum of 6 students.
5. One student per desk with 2m social distancing.
6. Due to the occupancy restrictions, we ask that unless a student absolutely requires an SNA to present, parents/carers to please wait outside the building.
7. If you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms before a class starts, please do no attend and get tested according to the HSE advice.
We will continue monitor government and HSE advice and adapt as required.
Get In Touch
Have some questions about our workshops? Want to book us for a school or event? Drop us a line.